Let’s get you started on your way to a lead generation marketing campaign that is going to give you quality sales leads, free up your time in the long run for more marketing campaigns and gives you some credible results!
This week we want to talk about finding your marketing message.
So have a think about what you want the answers to the following questions to be:
- What are you trying to achieve with this campaign? Set a feasible, tangible goal.
- Is it a certain number of marketing qualified leads?
- A number of meetings booked for the sales team?
- A number of form fills?
- What tools will you use?
- Is this just an email marketing campaign?
- Do you want to improve your website and SEO marketing at the same time?
- Will you use social media marketing to feed inbound leads into this campaign?
- What are your benchmarks? Take a look at what other companies of your size have achieved with certain campaigns and set the standard of what you want to achieve.
What do we mean by that? Have a read of this week’s blog to find out.
After you’ve read the blog, I want you to think:
If you could sum up in one statement what your business does to your friend in a pub what would you say? Now think: would they buy based on that information alone? What else do they need to be convinced? Your answer is the marketing message you want to focus on!
That’s all for this week! Just a quick brainstorming session to get you thinking. Jot down your thoughts and notes, because next week we are focusing on which keywords your marketing message needs. It’s going to help you immensely when deciding what to write about from a content marketing perspective. You won’t want to miss it!