Know exactly who is visiting your website

Every visitor, every click, every page

Try it for free Schedule a demo

Start tracking from the first click

Only 2% of your website visitors will make direct contact with you. So how do you identify and nurture the other 98%? 

IP lookup provides both company and person data, so you can see whether you’re attracting Sales Directors from Southend, or Marketing Managers from Maidenhead.

Fill your pipeline

Track more than 11% of your visitors

Did you know only 11% of website visitors accept cookies? IP Lookup is the GDPR-compliant way to gather information the 89% who don’t. 

Even better, cookie tracking only works when a website visitor returns. Knowing who visits your website and never comes back is powerful data. You can use it to spot dodgy links, or pages that could do with a bit of TLC.

Tracking 101

Properly Plan Your Pipeline

Some kinds of lead close more easily than others. Once you know the signs, tag them immediately, and watch them like a hawk for the perfect time to call. Your Sales team will be grateful when you hand them quick wins to help smash their monthly target! 

Whatever your product is, there will be some website visitors you never want to sell to. You can’t stop them from visiting your website, but you can flag them up the moment they appear. Help your Sales team to only focus on the genuinely good stuff.

.

Smarter Selling

Know Your Audience

Are you seeing a spike in interest from an industry you haven’t targeted before? Spot it soon and start rolling out content to serve them properly. 

No need to sit and wonder about whether x industry is interested in your services. With IP Lookup, you can spot trends like this and build your marketing strategy on data rather than hunches. 

Make the most of website data

Want to know more about our software?

SpotlerUK is more than just software. You get unrivalled support and service and we help you implement a playbook for marketing automation and lead generation success. Schedule a demo without obligation and we'll happily discuss and show you how you can utilise marketing automation for your organisation.

Read our privacy and cookie policy to see how we will process the data you provide.