The top 10 words to use for more engaging content
It can be difficult to create engaging content that contains the correct words to draw in your audience in a positive way. A few weeks ago we provided you with the 10 most overused words on LinkedIn – hopefully you have removed those to set yourself apart from the crowd.
Now onto your marketing content. From emails to blogs to brochures, there are a few proven keywords that will instantly increase the engagement you get with your content.
We’ve pulled together our top 10 words to use in your content …
- Free: we all like a bargain and even better if it’s free!
- Instant: Time is precious so offering something right away is much more appealing
- Easy: Keep it simple and make your audiences life easier
- You: Speak to your audience not about yourself!
- Secret: There are always secrets to success, and we all want to know them
- Act now: Encourage an action or an immediate response. (Limited offers are good here)
- Never: We are naturally attracted to negative words
- How to: Offer a fix to a problem to increase interactions with your content
- Real results: It’s what we all aim for!
- Proven: Tried and tested solutions are far more attractive
Once your engagement results are up, you’ll need a solid follow-up plan.